- This is the fundraiser for both the PTA and the school – we split the total!
- No stuffing your freezer with more cookie dough!
- No stuffing your closets with more wrapping paper!
- No order forms to take to work!
- More money for educational improvements!
- More money for technology upgrades for our kids!
- More money for improved staff development!
- Your donation is 100% tax-deductible!
- Money will not have to be shared with other districts around the state!
- 100% of the money will go directly to our children’s school — not to administrative costs like a fundraising company!
To pay Bronco Bucks fill out this HMS PTA registration form and have your student leave it with your check, made out to HMS PTA, in the office. You can also join PTA with this form.
To learn more about Bronco Bucks click here.
BOX TOP$ for Education
To designate our school, just visit target.com/tcoe, or call 1-800-316-6142.
- Find out how much money our school has already received at target.com/tcoe.
- Grandparents, alumni, neighbors and friends can take part, too.
Tom Thumb Reward Card
HMS school ID is #7467
(Good Neighbor Program) The next time you are at Tom Thumb pick up a Reward Card Application at customer service to fill out and link your card to our account. Tom Thumb will pay us a percentage of our account total. If you currently have a Reward Card and need to update/change where to designate your funds, visit your local Tom Thumb Store customer service desk and fill out the Good Neighbor Program form. You can have up to 3 schools designated; I have included the charity numbers below for you as you need them to remove or add schools:
Bear Creek Elementary (doesn’t have an account)
Grapevine Elementary #7665
Heritage Elementary #544